Friday, September 28, 2012

The Name -- Daisylee

      My real name is Daisylee, for me this is very beautiful and unique, and it's identical with my personality-- I am Beautiful and Unique, indeed. ( Please bear with me 'cause my mom told me that ) hehe ..

      If you have known me since when I was young, you might have been calling me "sysy", and for me it sounds so sweet that's why I really like it when they are calling me this way. My elders in the family are also calling me like that, my aunties and my uncles specially on my mother's side.

      My childhood friends and classmates  used to call me "daisy", they get tired calling me the whole thing so they cut it to make it short. My siblings are also calling me the same way. Sometimes my elder brother and sister are just calling me "sy" for short and its okay with me.

      When I started studying in college my classmates were calling daisy too, but month didn't pass I preferred to be called "Leeh" to have a new image and new taste for my name. It sounds so boyish which I like very much 'cause I was acting like I really am. Haha. But I am a girl indeed. Maybe I was just called "astig" ( in our language Filipino) and acts not just like the other girls which are so girly type and "maarte" or stagy girls. I was just a simple girl that actually can go with the boys.

      Until now I have been called Leeh. Since I was already working, my office mates and co-workers are calling me that way. But ofcourse in a legal and formal way they were calling me in my full name.

      Those are ways that people used to call me. Different ways but only identify me. That's me, and that's the name, my name - Daisylee.


1 comment: