Thursday, September 27, 2012

First Post




Hi, my name is Daisylee Saberon.... most of my friends call me “Lee”so maybe you can call me the same if you want . Well, this is my second blog, my first was a Filipino version of my words you can read my entries on this link >  http://daisylee-saberon.blogspot.com/    Here, in my new blog entitled  “Anything Everything”  as I did on my previews blog I will also post things (in my own way) that actually happens to me , or things that I wanted to share just to express my feelings and creativity within me (as if I do) haha .. I’m about to post things here that I wanted to share to everyone.. It can be words and experiences that really inspire me or whatever.... well its always up to me .  so I hope you can enjoy reading and browsing here in my blog. Thanks !

No comments:

Post a Comment